Southeast Energy Efficiency Alliance Announces New Board Officers and Advisory Committee Members
ATLANTA, GA – The Southeast Energy Efficiency Alliance (SEEA) today announced new officers for the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors and three new members for its Advisory Committee.
“We are thrilled to welcome our 2023 Executive Committee and Advisory Committee members,” said Aimee Skrzekut, SEEA president. “Their expertise and leadership in the energy efficiency sector and in the Southeast will help us continue to work towards a region that is a healthier, more resilient and a more affordable place to live.”
New Executive Committee members begin their two-year teams on January 1, 2023. The new committee members are:
- Chair: Joe Gehrdes, Director, Community Relations, Huntsville Utilities
- Vice Chair: Sybil Montegut, Vice President of Enterprise Analytics and Innovation, Cleco
- Secretary: Lauren Casentini, CEO, Resource Innovations
New Advisory Committee members begin their 1-year terms on January 1, 2023. The new committee members are:
- Mandy Faulk, Director, CLEAResult
- Lisa Manuel, Project Manager, Advanced Energy
- Mitchell Simpson, Director, Arkansas Energy Office
Questions? Contact Sarah Burgher, senior marketing and communications manager.