SEEA Members represent a respected network of energy stakeholders who are committed to economic prosperity through new business approaches, better technologies, market-proven products and smarter ways of maximizing energy productivity across the region.
Ready to learn what SEEA Membership can do for you? Take a look at the SEEA Membership Brochure and the Member Benefits Card.
For questions about SEEA Membership, contact SEEA Membership Manager Pamela Fann.
SEEA Member Benefits
As a valued participant in the SEEA Member Network, you will
- Access to energy efficiency news, briefings, reports, resources and business opportunities;
- A one-on-one briefing with SEEA Work Area experts in Energy Efficiency Policy, the Built Environment, Energy Efficient Transportation and Energy Efficiency Finance;
- Public recognition of member support on SEEA’s website and social media platforms;
- The opportunity to nominate or serve as a SEEA Board or Advisory Committee Member;
- Access to educational programs like the Building Operator’s Certificate program;
- Opportunities to participate in SEEA events, workshops, convenings and the annual SEEA Conference as a speaker, sponsor or adviser;
- Access to valuable business contacts from across the region and the U.S.;
- Access to a team of speakers for your Town Hall or event;
- The opportunity to claim a corporate tax deduction for your SEEA membership.
SEEA Members Include:
- Utilities: Investor-Owned, Municipal and Cooperatives
- Energy Service Companies (ESCOs)
- Manufacturers and Retailers
- State Energy Offices
- State and Local Government
- Academic and Research Institutions
- Community and Nonprofit Organizations