SEEA Members represent a respected network of energy stakeholders who are committed to economic prosperity through new business approaches, better technologies, market-proven products and smarter ways of maximizing energy productivity across the region.
Ready to learn what SEEA Membership can do for you? Take a look at the SEEA Membership Brochure and the Member Benefits Card. For questions about SEEA Membership, contact SEEA Membership Manager Pamela Fann.
All SEEA Membership activities comply with SEEA’s Antitrust Guidelines.
SEEA Member Benefits
As a valued participant in the SEEA Member Network, you will
- Access to energy efficiency news, briefings, reports, resources and business opportunities;
- A one-on-one briefing with SEEA Work Area experts in Energy Efficiency Policy, the Built Environment, Energy Efficient Transportation and Energy Efficiency Finance;
- Public recognition of member support on SEEA’s website and social media platforms;
- The opportunity to nominate or serve as a SEEA Board or Advisory Committee Member;
- Access to educational programs like the Building Operator’s Certificate program;
- Opportunities to participate in SEEA events, workshops, convenings and the annual SEEA Conference as a speaker, sponsor or adviser;
- Access to valuable business contacts from across the region and the U.S.;
- Access to a team of speakers for your Town Hall or event;
- The opportunity to claim a corporate tax deduction for your SEEA membership.
SEEA Members Include:
- Utilities: Investor-Owned, Municipal and Cooperatives
- Energy Service Companies (ESCOs)
- Manufacturers and Retailers
- State Energy Offices
- State and Local Government
- Academic and Research Institutions
- Community and Nonprofit Organizations