For 15 years, SEEA has brought together key stakeholders from across the energy sector to build connections, explore innovative program solutions and plan for a more prosperous Southeast. The obstacles and opportunities to continue this work are greater than ever. Your sponsorship allows us to meet this moment and enables us to continue our work to build a brighter future together.
Ways to Give//
- Annual Member Meeting – June 22-23, 2023 | Huntsville, AL
- Southeast Energy Summit – October 25-27, 2023 | Atlanta, GA
Summit Scholarship Fund
Southeast Energy Summit attendee scholarships are an investment towards a more diverse energy efficiency workforce. Your support allows students, young professionals or community-based partners to learn more about the industry and gain professional development experience.
General Support/Special Projects
Your contribution to general support allows SEEA to designate funds to special projects or initiatives that arise throughout the year.
frequently asked questions//
How do I become a sponsor?
- Select a sponsorship level that best fits your organization’s needs.
- Select how you would like to apply your support among our Ways to Give.
- Sponsorships are fully customizable, can be distributed across multiple ways to give, and can be bundled with new or renewing memberships.
- All sponsors will be recognized on SEEA’s website and in the annual report.
- Additional event recognition opportunities are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
HOW ARE SPONSORSHIPS INVOICED?
- We are able to invoice your sponsorship based on your budget or billing cycle, including across multiple events or years.
- Sponsorships can be invoiced separately or bundled with membership dues.
WHAT EVENT SPONSORSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE?
In 2023, SEEA will host its inaugural members-only event in Huntsville, Alabama! This gathering provides a free, exclusive opportunity for our members to gather with one another, interact with SEEA leadership and staff, and attend premiere professional development sessions.
The Southeast Energy Summit is SEEA’s signature annual conference that brings together nearly 300 senior decision-makers, utility leaders, regulators, program managers, entrepreneurs and advocates across the energy sector to explore innovative energy solutions and plan for a brighter, more prosperous future in the Southeast.
WHAT IS THE SUMMIT SCHOLARSHIP FUND?
The Summit Scholarship Fund supports summit registration costs for individuals with a demonstrated need. The goal of the scholarship fund is to help students, young professionals and staff at community-based organizations learn more about the energy industry and gain professional development experience.
ARE THERE WAYS TO GENERALLY SUPPORT SEEA?
If an event sponsorship is not the best fit for your organization, you can now support SEEA with a general donation. A general donation allows us to designate funds to special projects or initiatives that arise throughout the year.
Ready to sponsor? Contact Jamie Fitzsimons, director of membership and corporate development.