ATLANTA, GA – The Southeast Energy Efficiency Alliance (SEEA) today announced five new members of its Board of Directors, four new members of its Advisory Committee, and several staff updates.
“We are excited to welcome new members to our Board of Directors, Advisory Committee, and staff to further support our mission to improve the quality of life in the Southeast through the use of energy,” said Aimee Skrzekut, SEEA president.
Board chair, Huiet Joseph, said, “I am excited to welcome this strong group of individuals to SEEA’s Board of Directors and Advisory Committee. During a critical time of expansion and growth, they bring new expertise and perspective to the energy efficiency industry in the Southeast.”
The new board members will begin their 3-year terms on January 1, 2022 and can serve a maximum of 2 terms. The new board members are:
- M. Duanne Andrade – Chief Strategic and Financial Officer, Solar and Energy Loan Fund
- Stephanie Armistead – Sustainability, Natural Resources Manager, Chick-fil-A
- Lauren Casentini – Chief Executive Officer, Resource Innovations
- Malcolm Miller – Director of Business Development, Walker-Miller Energy Services
- Jaclyn Mothupi – Associate Director, Social Innovation, The Wond’ry, Vanderbilt University
Current board member, Jeff Smith with Georgia Power, will now serve as the board’s treasurer.
New Advisory Committee members begin their 1-year terms on January 1, 2022. The new committee members are:
- Tom Ashley – Vice President, Policy & Market Development, Greenlots
- Steve Leeds – Principal, Sustainability Consultants, LLC
- Steve O’Day – Partner, Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP
- Mindy Schweitzer-Rawls – Principal and Lead Consultant, Lea Frederick Consulting
SEEA is also thrilled to announce the following staff updates:
- Welcoming Sarina Sawyer in the new role of Workforce and Training Partnerships Manager
- William D. Bryan has been promoted to Director of Research
- Maggie Kelley Riggins has been promoted to Senior Program Manager
- Joy Ward has been selected as SEEA’s Energy Research Fellow